Festival Of Lights
With a firework of illuminations and events, the FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS™ turned the German capital into a glittering cityscape for two weeks again this year.
Famous historic landmarks and locations in Berlin like the Brandenburg Gate, the TV tower, or the Berlin cathedral were lit up with spectacular light displays, projections, and firework shows, supported by numerous art and culture events on the topic of „Light“.
The finale was celebrated on 25th October. More than 10,000 spectators were drawn to the pyro-musical at the TV tower at the heart of Berlin. With festival songs including „Lights On Rough“ (Ayman) and „Explosiv“ (Bond), the audience was treated to a crowning finale of the festival.
For more information about the festival visit www.festival-of-lights.de/en.
• Production: Potsdamer Feuerwerk Vertriebs GmbH
• Project Management: Björn Wilhelm
• Pyro-Design: Thomas Schenkluhn, Björn Weber
• Programming: Thomas Schenkluhn
• Firing system: Galaxis Pyrotec Advanced Serie